Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery

Incredible work, I bet you spent lots of hours imaginating.

I had the ZERO from Manger, a few years ago.
The sound is very very clean and sophisticated, but you have to give them
a very good amp.
They sound really well with with a Graaf GM50, for example.

Thank you very much. They are powered amplifier with tubes KT66 (picture) or my other amp.
Have a nice day
RK

Attachments

• 22.jpg
    22.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 1,501
An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

this is maid of sony speakers from some micro system and for tweeters logitech speakers... for me enough good quality

So is the larger driver running full range with a helper tweeter or is there a full crossover in it?

originaly this were some sony speakers parraleled in same bass reflex box to get 6 ohm speaker i wanted to do open baffle of some kind so i put one 12ohm mid-bass without crossover to get 6 ohms when conected with bass driver also 12ohm down on floor which is in bass reflex slightly changed jvc s-px3 box and a tweeter is from some logitech desktop speakers i find has good highs for that type of speaker, crossover is passive 4.7uf for tweeter .