Full Range Speaker Photo Gallery - Page 177 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Full Range

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 3rd October 2011, 12:17 PM   #1761
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Hello to everyone,

I am pretty new to diy-audio and woodworking and I'm still learning. But I already built some speakers in the last weeks, so here they are :

A pair of wall speakers with VIFA 9 BN
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

A small set for my PC
Click the image to open in full size.

A pair of needles with Dayton RS100-4
Click the image to open in full size.

And a pair of Cyburgs Sticks
Click the image to open in full size.

I hope the links work as I posted the pictures already on a german hifi-forum.
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 01:08 PM   #1762
tyo94 is offline tyo94  Indonesia
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Jakarta
Send a message via Yahoo to tyo94
Very nice built my friend
  Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2011, 06:29 PM   #1763
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Athens, GA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bAD kLOPFER View Post
A pair of needles with Dayton RS100-4
Click the image to open in full size.

And a pair of Cyburgs Sticks
Click the image to open in full size.
Very nice! What drivers did you use in your Sticks? How do those Needles sound with the Daytons?
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 02:55 PM   #1764
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Bad Klopfer, Very nice gallery of images. Thank you for sharing. Did you use a plan for the VIFA 9 BN wall speakers or did you design them yourself?

They are all very impressive looking, it appears you have been busy in these last few weeks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 03:33 PM   #1765
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by gvimhoof View Post
Very nice! What drivers did you use in your Sticks? How do those Needles sound with the Daytons?
I use the Tangband W4 655 C in the sticks.
The Needles sound very detailed and clear. Because I cannot compare them to the Needles with FRS8 or W3-871 I can only comment that it is being said that the RS-Needles go a little lower than the other two.
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 03:36 PM   #1766
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaimango View Post
Bad Klopfer, Very nice gallery of images. Thank you for sharing. Did you use a plan for the VIFA 9 BN wall speakers or did you design them yourself?

They are all very impressive looking, it appears you have been busy in these last few weeks!
I had a plan for them. Here's the link to the plan (a german hifi-forum):

http://www.hifi-forum.de/index.php?a...thread=246&z=1
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 03:44 PM   #1767
diyAudio Member
 
skeeter99's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Seattle, WA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bAD kLOPFER View Post
Hello to everyone,

I am pretty new to diy-audio and woodworking and I'm still learning. But I already built some speakers in the last weeks, so here they are :


A pair of needles with Dayton RS100-4
Click the image to open in full size.
How do you like the needles? I just ordered a set of the Dayton's for PC use. I'm going to build a small BR enclosure for them and really looking forward to them arriving later this week. Beautiful enclosures BTW!!

Scott
  Reply With Quote
Old 4th October 2011, 06:09 PM   #1768
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Germany
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeter99 View Post
How do you like the needles? I just ordered a set of the Dayton's for PC use. I'm going to build a small BR enclosure for them and really looking forward to them arriving later this week. Beautiful enclosures BTW!!

Scott
I like the needles. They are good for everyday use. Actually I use them in my hobby room and they sound really good. Maybe you should have a look at this site:

Lautsprecherbau RS100 PC

This is a small BR enclosure for the RS100.
  Reply With Quote
Old 7th October 2011, 04:19 PM   #1769
ODougbo is offline ODougbo  United States
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Maryland USA
I checked out the site for the small BR enclosure; some have stated that slot ports are not the best design; although I have found them to work beautifully (and easier in the long run).

I enjoyed seeing your work – outstanding! Also ordering red dye for a pair of needles that will be finished soon.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11th October 2011, 04:38 PM   #1770
diyAudio Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Default Sachiko

Here's some pics of my Sachiko's. Unfotunately they have to sit in the corners, but I can pull them out if I want to REALLY listen to them. They've been in service for about 2 years, and are well broken in now! The Planet10 EnABLing is definitely worth it, fyi.

I recently finished a matching electronics cabinet to keep away little fingers. The 300B amp throws alot of heat, so I put a quiet fan in the back.

I also attached a pic showing a pair of Half Changs I built for a friend for his wedding.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DSCF1169 (Large).JPG (97.1 KB, 417 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1170 (Large).JPG (104.9 KB, 531 views)
File Type: jpg DSCF1171 (Large).JPG (69.9 KB, 439 views)
File Type: jpg Photo0006 (Large).jpg (117.3 KB, 523 views)
  Reply With Quote

Reply


Hide this!Advertise here!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



New To Site? Need Help?

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:47 AM.


vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright 1999-2014 diyAudio

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.2