WR125S and DX19 Design Completed - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Full Range

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 12th September 2005, 03:55 AM   #1
ABS is offline ABS  United States
diyAudio Member

Default WR125S and DX19 Design Completed

Folks:

Just wanted to be sure that anyone interested had an opportunity to reference a design I just completed. I am using the Parts Express .25 cu ft box with the CSS WR125S woofer and the Vifa DX19 3/4" tweeter. The cross over is fairly straightforward using a 2nd order filter on both the tweeter and woofer. The woofer circuit includes baffle step correction integrated into the 2nd order filter.

I was orginally posting my updates in a different thread started by another member as I worked through the design and performed my listening tests. The thread and link to the specific pages containing the design is here:

just ordered my CSS 4.5" XBL wideranges... who else?

Please be sure to read to the end of the thread as I have posted an adjustment to the x-over in a later update.

If you decide to build these, please share your listening impressions with the forum.

Regards,

Andrew

Hide this!Advertise here!