WR125S and DX19 Design Completed

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Folks:

Just wanted to be sure that anyone interested had an opportunity to reference a design I just completed. I am using the Parts Express .25 cu ft box with the CSS WR125S woofer and the Vifa DX19 3/4" tweeter. The cross over is fairly straightforward using a 2nd order filter on both the tweeter and woofer. The woofer circuit includes baffle step correction integrated into the 2nd order filter.

I was orginally posting my updates in a different thread started by another member as I worked through the design and performed my listening tests. The thread and link to the specific pages containing the design is here:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42653&perpage=10&pagenumber=14

Please be sure to read to the end of the thread as I have posted an adjustment to the x-over in a later update.

If you decide to build these, please share your listening impressions with the forum.

Regards,

Andrew

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.