Help: CSS Kit41 or FR125SBG?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hey guys, I searched the forums for this topic, but didn't find anything. I apologize if this has been asked before.

Basically, I would like to build two mains as my computer speakers. I have narrowed it down to two choices: either I purchase the FR125SBG from CSS (drivers and baffles only; got to purchase flare port, terminals, cups, etc.) or get the CSS Kit41 (WR125S, drivers, tweeters, wires, terminals, cups, crossovers, etc. included).

Is there a noticeable sound quality difference between the two drivers? Does the extra tweeter on the WR125S make it a better choice over the FR125S? The Kit41 is definitely cheaper, as it comes with all the necessary parts (minus cabinets of course).

What do you guys recommend? Leaving money aside, which one sounds better between the two?

Thanks.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.