New brand of fullrange: mu:xacta - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Full Range

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 28th July 2005, 12:31 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default New brand of fullrange: mu:xacta

Mr. Sano, who some of you may know as the Japanese fellow who hand-builds some very beautiful fullrange drivers under the brand name "Exact," has introduced a new brand name that he shall use in the future: "mu:xacta." Also, he has introduced a new series of mu:xacta drivers (16cm and 12cm), and to commemorate that he has put a pair of 16cm drivers up for auction:

http://page9.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/k20199880

As a favor to him I translated his auction description into English, so you can see a fairly lenthy explanation about the drivers there.

I am now "running in" a pair of 12cm drivers and I like the sound very much so far . . . although I am running the naked drivers without a cabinet. I look forward to being able to do a proper review after the 37-liter cabinet is completed.

-- Chris Witmer, Tokyo
Attached Images
File Type: jpg muxacta.jpg (41.8 KB, 469 views)
Old 31st July 2005, 08:53 AM   #2
bappe is offline bappe  Sweden
diyAudio Member

Hi Chris!

The link you supplied is not very useful.

BR,
Anders
Old 31st July 2005, 09:01 AM   #3
jemraid is offline jemraid  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Hmmmm. Guess thats why Yahoo auctions aren't very well attended!

Wasn't there a lady in Ulysses who shuddered every time she saw the word 'member' :-)

Rgds - Jem
Old 31st July 2005, 11:33 AM   #4
diyAudio Member

Whoops, sorry about that! While the auction is running, anyone can access it, but after the auction ends, it can only be viewed by members who are logged in. If the auction is re-listed the information will once again become visible to anyone.

Perhaps I should just post information about the drivers directly at this forum; however, the material I translated from Japanese is essentially advertising copy (albeit highly informative) and I'm not sure it would be appropriate . . .

Hide this!Advertise here!