Build up Coral Beta10 closure

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi all,

I'm going to build this BHL (attached). And there are few matter I dont know how to solve.
1. How to calculate dimension of each piece of MDF basing on this schematic? Or if you built it, could you provide me exactly what happened?

2. Polywood and MDF, what's the best choice in this case? 20mm or 25mm, what's better?

3. How about the hole 67mm rite on front side, it's to hang on a treble or it's a part of enclosure?

That's it!
Rgds,

Cominup

Attachments

• backloaded horn 21.jpg
    backloaded horn 21.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 397
coral enclosure

Hi all,

I'm going to build this BHL (attached). And there are few matter I dont know how to solve.
1. How to calculate dimension of each piece of MDF basing on this schematic? Or if you built it, could you provide me exactly what happened?

2. Polywood and MDF, what's the best choice in this case? 20mm or 25mm, what's better?

3. How about the hole 67mm rite on front side, it's to hang on a treble or it's a part of enclosure?

That's it!
Rgds,

Cominup
Hello.
Did you made the enclosure for Coral beta 10? Just wont to ask how you are happy. I both Cora Beta 10 nice condition last week, now I need to make a decision what design - BLH or BR.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.