Raw-1f

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: WR125ST

Ap said:
I am interested in using this (the 16 ohm) in an MTM midrange & would love any users feedback. On spec they seem excellent.

My HT2 kit should be arriving very soon from Al at RAW. I will be documenting the entire build and doing a full review on it with a few different people involved so it's just not my opinions posted.

I have played with the WR125s for a bit by itself in .25 cuber ported to like 60Hz I think it was, and all who heard it was quite impressed by what they heard knowing that this single driver was doing all the work.

These little drivers are truely little gems that can be used in oh soooo many ways with great success, and now that there is FR model coming out...I promise you will see and read and hear more about them buzzing in the audio DIY circles as time passes on.

Noidster

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.