Picolino downscaling

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Re: Workaround QCad

earsandeyes said:
How did you wordk around the 10 minute timelimit on the free software?

I did not, I'm just very quick :D

... no ..., I use the linux version, that one is GPL'ed and can be build from source and used unlimited :angel:

Oh, befor I forget: I received the unit's today, and they look great! Also I bought some MDF. Sadly no 15 or 10 mm, but I had to go for 18 and 8 mm. No need to panic, it will do just fine!

Yesterday I started building. Sadly I coudn't het 15 mm MDF, so I had to take 18 mm. Also 10 mm was not present, so 8 mm will have to do :(

Oh, well, I'll manage...

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

navin said:
1. does the lower part of the front baffle have to be sloped inwards?

I don't know. I used the design of the orriginal picolino as a basis, and it has this slope, too. I would have to look in the article to check...

2. Can this box be used for other 4-5" fullranges like the fostex or jordan?

Well, that's hard to say, you sould simulatie what those things do.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.