Pinoy DiY'ers, FT1600 pics..pics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Before anything else, I'd like to thank "Timn8ster" (very kind man) for bringing the driver and other stuff and for all the help I got. Also Bob Brines for having me the complete plan for the project and for all the tips. I'm so thankful to you guys, your so kind and very helpful.
Also to you people who help me out. Many thank's. Great forum.

hope you like it.(link below)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bermacgael

dranreb&* said:
Before anything else, I'd like to thank "Timn8ster" (very kind man) for bringing the driver and other stuff and for all the help I got. Also Bob Brines for having me the complete plan for the project and for all the tips. I'm so thankful to you guys, your so kind and very helpful.
Also to you people who help me out. Many thank's. Great forum.

hope you like it.(link below)

http://community.webshots.com/user/bermacgael

Nice pictures
But how does they sound????

I am building the PT 1600 MKII

Attachments

• ppfostex.jpg
    ppfostex.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 306
Thanks for compliment guy's, it cost me almost 80$ building it.

Black spray paint seven can bottles(pylox) = 18 $
Polyurithane two can bottles(Ace brand) = 7$
paper sand= 3.5$
plank wood in 4"x8"= 30$
liquid nails 4 pcs.=13$

...and the effort building it, is price less:)

And Yes, I really enjoy building it excitement and thrilled is what I feel. And Now my mind set to build another box for my sub. Yeah about my tools used is far from yours, I honestly do a hard time building it but that how we lived here.For those firt timer like me (on speaker) don't rush take it slow, "build think build" process.

And Its not all in the outside beauty but in the performanced
very satisfied. Told you guys the first thing I noticed is not the "mid and Hi" but the LOw bass so smooth soft and well performed I could'nt believed a sized of a "cd"(cone) can played that well I know I need to be very carefull with this statement but that really is, (IMHO).And this is the good thing I'm playing it w/out any stuffing just lined up 1" poly fill in the upper to mid part of the box and I used 8"x8" tiles as damping material placed invertedly.Yesterday I buy a CD D.Krall (temptation single) very revieling voice and MIchael Buble (You'll never know) I'm stunt
on how it plyed the low bass really tight deep it made my kitchen cabinet rattles, I think my room helps alot in bass management. I'm so happy, PRICEDLESS!!

:) :) :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.