Where to buy Fostex speakers on US ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi,

I'm looking for full ranges to use in my car over the panel on a custom made box. I already have a pair of mid bass that will cover the frequencies up to 200 Hz installed on kick panels, and I need a full range speaker that is good at medium frequencies and high frequencies (the mid bass and bass I don't care, since the midbass speaker will deal with that frequencies, and I have also a subwoofer to deal with the sub 40Hz range) . I'm looking for a natural sound.

I've already listened to 2 cars that have the Fostex FF85k, and the results were very good.

Although I'm from Brazil, here there are not Fostex resellers, so I will need to import them.

Btw, do you have another recomendation at the same price range ?

I've already seen that Madisound sells Fostex speakers, I was looking for if I find a cheaper place, but from what you said, the Madisound's price should be the better one....

I've already sent an e-mail asking the shipping price.

There are another full range drivers with similar (or better) sound quality at this price range ?

thx.

Is the Fostex dealer in Sao Paulo only selling professional equipment?
Habro Comercio, Importacao & Exportacao Ltda

Address:
Rua dos Italianos No.1025, Bom Retiro, ZIP Code:01131-000, Sao Paulo, Brazil

Telephone: (+55) 11-2249787
Fax: (+55) 11-2249025
Email: vendas@habro.com.br

If you like you can ask for alternatives at the Full Range Driver forum.
http://www.fullrangedriver.com/tiki-forums.php

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.