mcm 55-1870...what to do...what to do...

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
well...i am pretty new to this hobby...so a while back i bought a couple of the mcm 55-1870 full ragne speakers...i built some pretty ugly cabinets for them (ugly becayse they looked odd...too slim and too tall...but would look odd on stands...) and have since taken the drivers out because i knew i could do much better with them...

sooooo... any ideas on what i should do? i haven't found too many projects that use this driver...and nothing TOO complicated...i am a noobie:rolleyes:

:D the shopsmith IS very cool...it has a laithe atatchment...si i could build some pretty awsome stuff with that once i have enought practice...

it was pretty scary to use at first (its an older model...):att'n:

also.... can i have a link explaning what all this stuff means? i am pretty new to this...and a bit retarded :smash: <-----this smily is laughing and yelling "yyyyyaaaaaaaayyyyy" whilst hitting a board with no nails....:) ...can't forget the drool:)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.