Few questions regarding STAG-T10

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
While searching for some nice BLH enclosures for my TB W4 1320 SIF (currently performing wonderfully in my newly build TABAQs) i have stumbled upon these:
DIY - Loudspeaker | Low-end Speaker Craft
So, i was wondering... did anyone tried to make those? How do they sound? Would my TBs work in them (site says they should, but i would appreciate opinion from someone more experienced).
Also, i saw some work-in-progress pics, i cant see damping anywhere, nor it is pointed what, where and how much to damp. Does that mean there is no need for damping?
Thanks for answers in advance, and sorry if i have made a thread which already exists here. its just that this is a huuuuge forum, kinda hard to find info that is buried in some 300+ pages thread :)

Hello, Freind

This project I've created. For the first time, I use the loudspeaker 4 "and the latest update to use the 6"

conclude
1. Echoes inside the cabinet 2. Limited listening room 3. Little bass

Suggestions
1. Should damping 2. The air vent should come out the back or bottom.

Good luck

Attachments

• IMG20191219195024.jpg
    IMG20191219195024.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 39
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.