Metronome build question???

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Freely available P7 CGR should be here Frugal-phile | Box Library / Mark Audio … looks like i haven’t liked it yet… http://www.planet10-hifi.com/downloads/CGR-PKp7-15-030216.pdf (note it should be calls a Plu-Ken not a Mar-Ken… tongue-in-cheek for Zappa fans).

Full planset is growing. A few (5?) plans done, but since it includes EL70 set and each of those has need little (mostly none) change to support P7 much larger than that. A subscription includes me doing a missing plan or a custom plan for every subscriber. P7 + EL70 well over 50 pages.

eMail me.

dave

I resemble that remark! ;) Too sibilant for me, most likely thanks to my tinnitus whereas many folks [especially young ones] find a bit of sibilance gives added 'detail'/'sparkle'. They really are pretty impressive with [double] bass and similar, though wish I could hear some distortion to warn me they're getting ready to bounce the VCs off the back plates. Thankfully, my pair are apparently built like a Timex.

GM

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.