Go Back   Home > Forums > >
Home Forums Rules Articles diyAudio Store Blogs Gallery Wiki Register Donations FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Jordan linear arrays with 4 JX-53's per speaker
Jordan linear arrays with 4 JX-53's per speaker
Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 10th February 2018, 07:57 AM   #1
andrewmcalister is offline andrewmcalister
diyAudio Member

Cool Jordan linear arrays with 4 JX-53's per speaker

I made a pair a few years ago and they have been my pride and joy, but my parrot broke one of the cones. Does anyone have a replacement JX-53?
These speakers are so detailed, the best I've ever heard (and I've heard some very expensive/unique ones).
Old 13th February 2018, 06:40 PM   #2
chrisb is offline chrisb
diyAudio Member

Obvious question would be - have you contacted Colin at EJ Jordan? There may be either service spares or recone kits / service available.
Old 17th February 2018, 09:51 PM   #3
Colin is offline Colin  United Kingdom
diyAudio Member

Hi - We don't have service kits or a recone service,. We may have some of the cones in stock. The JX53 has been out of production a long time now, although occasional ones appear on eBay. The cones are delicate, which is one of the reasons I recommend fitting a grille - though I imagine a determined parrot could get through that too.

Jordan linear arrays with 4 JX-53's per speakerHide this!Advertise here!