Jordan Eikona 2

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Don't understand the references to musicians.

I assume that REW is doing a sine wave sweep to have produced these measurements.
Click on the EQ button at the top of the screen.
Tell REW what equalisation to do - the attached screenshot is a good starting point.
Click on "match response to target".
Click on EQ filters button at the top of the screen. REW should have produced some filters. You can save these filters and import them into the miniDSP software (sorry, can't remember details). Read REW help.

Attachments

• REW_buttons.png
    REW_buttons.png
    27.1 KB · Views: 345
  • REW_Equaliser.png
    REW_Equaliser.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 341
Thanks, Scott, that part probably went over my head. I've probably have over 40hrs vested messing with this REW & Mini DSP thing. Good thing my wife still works or it would have taken me a month instead of a week. Still not sure if my measurements are good. Heck of a way to log some break in hours though.

I haven't used it, so I can't advise you on how to manipulate it. Speaker EQ can be useful, but it's important to remember that ultimately it's the sound of your listening position that matters and that is also dictated by the room. When it comes to "room correction" with DSP you need to be aware of its limitations, this is worth reading from REW as well..... Why Can't I Fix All my Acoustic Problems with EQ?
and this from Elliott Sound Products site http://sound.whsites.net/articles/dsp.htm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.