Holy Speakers!! Parts Express Delivered me a Surprise!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Parts Express just did me a huge solid by giving me a bunch of free speakers. I guess they had been watching my YouTube channel and wanted to make me a brand manager. So they sent me a bunch of speakers, exciters, a few plate amplifiers, tweeters, woofers and even subwoofers. It was an awesome surprise! So a huge shout out to Parts Express and their team there.

I am posting this, to see if you guys want any individual videos or pictures of any of the products I received. Sometimes, those pictures online just do not do it justice. Or if you want me to do any specific projects with them. I am game for about anything. Here's an unboxing of everything I received:

Holy Speakers! Parts Express Delivered a Surprise! - YouTube

I have a few ideas already:

1. Passive radiator Subwoofer
2. Soundbar
3. End table Subwoofer with hidden amp - maybe wireless
4. Teach Dats v2 if you guys are interested
5. Get some of the GRS speaker specs out
6. Make a bluetooth Tower speaker with a built in subwoofer.

Those are some of the ideas. I'll post a link and list of all the products I received later tonight. I already started my first build :D I couldn't help it, lol. I guess I am jsut giddy with excitement.

Not so good for foreign customers, as my experience with them shows.
But when pushed, they did correct their errors, I guess.

But you need to really, really push them, which isn't naturally me to do.

Really? That is odd. I have had nothing but great interactions with them. Their staff is always friendly and helpful and their technical team does not mind being on the phone with you to diagnose problems. I am shocked that you had issues with them. I've never had to push. I wonder why, you had the issue. That is pretty unlike any of my experiences with them

I've bought from them twice, and both times I was quite happy. Items arrived correctly, and within the time frame. I'd gladly buy from them again (eyeing on a couple of neo3 PDRs to experiment on, which is not available or too expensive elsewhere). The only thing stopping me now is our weakened currency (3.5:1 back then vs 4.3:1 now).

But, I guess when you have to handle and ship thousands of orders a day from domestic to international, there bound to be mistakes sometimes. If I am a regular at any store I'm sure I would come across that scenario one day.

I've bought from them twice, and both times I was quite happy. Items arrived correctly, and within the time frame. I'd gladly buy from them again (eyeing on a couple of neo3 PDRs to experiment on, which is not available or too expensive elsewhere). The only thing stopping me now is our weakened currency (3.5:1 back then vs 4.3:1 now).

But, I guess when you have to handle and ship thousands of orders a day from domestic to international, there bound to be mistakes sometimes. If I am a regular at any store I'm sure I would come across that scenario one day.

That is a great point!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.