Enclosure for Diatone Clone

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
thank you Mikle1997 which version have you listen ?

Below, to the left.
Bass reflex port:
The diameter is 76mm, the sponge is 48mm.

Attachments

• DiaClone P-610 Ferrit.jpg
    DiaClone P-610 Ferrit.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 329
  • Plane DiaClone.jpg
    Plane DiaClone.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 381
Thank you. You like it but, how is the sound, any details?

Hello!
My impressions:
These broadband speakers are ideal for jazz (including big band), classics and old rock. The smallest details are heard. The effect of presence, as if the musicians are in the room, and not you at the concert. Music captures. Probably, everyone experienced such feelings to some extent. If you want to cheer yourself up, listen to these columns with jazz, classics, old rock (until about the end of the seventies).
But if you want to worsen your mood, then you need to listen to heavy, metal, techno. Kashi not, but it sounds like something flat, does not carry. I want to turn off and put, for example, Diana Krall or Dr. Lonny Smith.
Conclusion:
These are genre columns. Dynamics Diatone p-610 and the construction of acoustic design was created by Mitsubishi Electric in the heyday of the Jazz. It is this music that should be listened to.
I repeat I did not listen to the originals, but CLONE (DiaClone) sounds very good. I recommend!
I have a variant with a ferrite magnet. I think the Clone with AlNiCo version sounds even better.
P.S. These are sensitive speakers. SE 6N2P + 6P43P (2.5watt) or JLH1969 (8watt) is enough for a room of 15-20 m2.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.