Boombox with full range drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
The webpage says the low pass filter is set for 150Hz. It was a fun project and doesn't sound horrible. I might try enclosing the TC9's just to see if I like it better.
Your idea of using a battery should work. Keep me posted if you would. It would be even better if it was battery powered along with AC powered so it would be truly portable.
Mike

So I think I've come to a conclusion after hours of looking at drivers and reading posts.

Subwoofer: Goldwood GW-410D 10" Poly DVC Subwoofer High sensitivity, good reviews and it's cheap.

Ful range driver: Visaton BG17-8 6.5" Full-Range Speaker with Whizzer Cone 8 Ohm I'm not as sure with this one but I couldn't find many full rangers with high sensitivity + it's cheap.

Here's a pic of the rest of the shopping cart, can't think of anything else right now that I might need :) https://i.gyazo.com/dbc9cb2ae33ea07e758f590d3e4b36d6.png

I will place the order on monday when the subwoofer is in stock.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.