Flat Wall Mount Stereo MLTL using TC9FD's (2)

still waiting TC9FD from ebay :mad:
detail layout with sketchup

Attachments

• flat wall MLTL FC9FD.jpg
    flat wall MLTL FC9FD.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 1,054
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
If anyone wants to try to make a Bluetooth wall mount speaker, you might try this rather than doing it piecemeal like me and having to deal with solving the ground loop noise problem. This is a good price for an integrated 20w class D amp and BT module with what appears to be playback and volume control buttons as well as speakerphone capability. This is probably the core of all the $200 BT micro boom boxes.

Online Shop Bluetooth amplifier board digital amplifier board module before and after the level amplifier board bluetooth amplifier|Aliexpress Mobile

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
unfinished vifantastisch, source PC Soundcard change op-amp with lm4562 power amp audiobah tpa3116 / tda7297 unmodded, sound good, detail, bass is ok, but too bright to my ears

Did you put the MLTL ports on or are you running it open ended like the original Vifafantastic? It sounded quite balanced once the MLTL ports were installed and playing against a wall.

I built a set this past weekend with TC9's and foam. They are great for TV speakers...much better than any soundbar I've heard. I picked up some MDF, so I'll make something more permanent.

Good to see the PS95 may also work, so I'll try one of those.

Any thoughts on one of the new Dayton PC83s in either to 4 or 8 ohm variety? The response looks wonderful on those in the specs.