Greetings Alpair 6M

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
For those who are interested in folding the Alpair 6 MLTL here is the gracious response I received from Jim Griffin in a PM:

"I've never designed a folded MLTL so I'm also new to this just as you. My MLTL designs have been directed toward floor mounted lines versus say a desktop version.

Let me suggest that you use the center line of folds as you progress along the length of the folded TL. Use the 30" line length as the total length for the folded box. Hence, for the line length I'm talking 90 degrees fold segments versus say 45 degrees cross-sections as you travel around the corners. Maintain the distance from the closed end to the center of the driver location and port parameters the same as my original design."

Using 90 degree bends confirms my original thoughts regarding how to fold the line while maintaining the original length specification. Now I just have to get to work!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.