What is this driver? -thread

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I recall there was a thread for unknown full range speaker drivers where people helped identify them, but search yielded nothing. So, here's a new thread for it.

Any idea what these two drivers are, both are in 50s tube radios?

An externally hosted image should be here but it was not working when we last tested it.

Driver 1.
attachment.php

Driver 2.

Attachments

• Kuva133 (2).jpg
    Kuva133 (2).jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 376
The first one is a Philips driver. It's either a 9768, 9769, or 9770. What is it's diameter? Does it have a whizzer?

If you tell me the numbers on the second driver, I can most likely identify it. Also a Philips unit. I can't read the middle three numbers in the photo: 49 _ _ _ 48.

The last speaker looks like something from R&A, but I've never seen one like that magnet style.

Thanks for the advices everyone. The two first ones are off the list for now, but still searching for the third one. I wonder if it's a sticker on top of the magnet. Sadly I can't really provide more photos as these are just collected from the sales ads in finnish "ebay".

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.