Someone know a good fullrange PA design ?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.

Put 4 [castors'wheels' with locking brake] on the bottom of the scoop bass bin and two metal bar handles or spring loaded handles at the back and pull it along,but watch your toes.:att'n:
Yes I ran over my toes with a speaker once,so I bought steel toe cap boots to protect my feet when transport the big scoops and 12 u flight rack on castors.:smash:

And also you can't use any 15 inch, but if you don't want to measure enclosure volume then make sure the driver has these specs: QTS of 30 or less,BL product of 14 or higher[Motor Strength],EPB [Efficentcy Bandwidth Product] of 100 or higher,
X max doesn't matter as much,since horn loaded bass bins work like a piston.
And the driver has to have a magnet 50 oz or bigger, 2.5 inch voice coil or bigger.
Die Cast Aluminium frame is better than pressed steel frame because it's stronger,cools the voice coil better,and concentrates more magnetic field into the pole piece.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.