Pearl Acoustics

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
Wideband driver based systems are very much a minority in shows though, so I suspect one that built in solid hardwoods would be a very popular addition.

There was a fair amount of press at one or the other of the UK shows on a couple (particularily ugly) solid wood boxes (or was it bamboo ply?) with JX92 in them in the last year.

So i suspect that pretty boxes with better drivers would serve a treat.

dave

I went to the Bristol Show this weekend, and wen't into every room, and not a single full range driver based speaker (excluding electrostatics).

And even after hearing a few millions pounds worth of kit (Naim Statement and Focal Utopia's alone must be a couple of hundred £K's) I'm still really impressed by my standmount A7.3's!

I would also like to show some speakers I'm hoping to make in the coming months. My box of MA10.3's arrive on friday.

Could we organise a small audio meet-up? I'm based in Bristol if that has any bearing.

Louis

I went to the Bristol Show this weekend, and wen't into every room, and not a single full range driver based speaker (excluding electrostatics).

And even after hearing a few millions pounds worth of kit (Naim Statement and Focal Utopia's alone must be a couple of hundred £K's) I'm still really impressed by my standmount A7.3's!

I would also like to show some speakers I'm hoping to make in the coming months. My box of MA10.3's arrive on friday.

Louis

After you go crossoverless, you will never go back!

After you realize if the first watt sucks, what is the point, you will realize less is more!

Cheers Mates!

Martin:D

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.