Baffle step correction thingie from ebay

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
You can make your own much cheaper mh-audio.nl - Home
I don't know if it's the same thing.
The components values in the picture don't "add up"...
Unless you know the real circuit that OP is asking?! Is it the same layout? And what about the different values for caps and different number of components in a first count. If you know what the circuit/components are used please share with us. They say something about a publication that was on, whatever that means.
Korrekturnetzwerk zur Linearisierung des ansteigenden Frequenzgangs bei diesem Breitbandlautsprecher

Gefertigt mit hochwertigen Bauteilen von der Firma MUNDORF.
Absenkung des Mittenbereiches nach persönlichem Hörgeschmack!
3 Widerstände steckbar zur Feinabstimmung im Lieferumfang.
Inkl. Impedanzlinearisierung für Röhrenverstärker!

Siehe hierzu auch unseren Testbericht "IKE" Fostex-Flachhorn (KLANG + TON 2/2010) !

They say something about a publication that was on, whatever that means.

It means check the rating of the review i guess. i googled for this release and didn't find anything useful unfortunately.
Also yes... the numbers don't add up from calculator to this thing :confused:

lol what a Price! For 100 Euro you can buy Mini DSP that can do everything!

Everything ? Really everything ? Can it levitate ? :D

I have never heard a graphic equalizer that I wanted to leave in circuit...
I have one, very 'P.O.S.H.'
It's on the shady part of the shelfs now. It was used to make small bookshelfs look like big floorstandings with good results, but not deserving mention. The floorstandings took their position. The GE is more like (Tapco T-231) a Dual 31 Band EQ, balanced ready. :)

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.