Decware DNA Horn

Hi Chaps A quick update.

Sorry for the delay, Christmas and all that!

I already had felt and some foam blocks as described in a Decware DNA post.

I added a little stuffing in to the top of the horn chamber, avoiding the port hole, tricky access. Then also added some more polly fill type fluff to the main compression chamber. It really seems to have transformed them, The slightly strange hollow lower midrange seems to have mostly disappeared. I may add a little more. The extra running on the drivers must help too.

Overall really enjoying them now.

But wondering what the "Pensil" design might sound like, looks like an easy build.

Thanks everyone

Tim

Not surprisingly I am late to the game in this thread. My question here is simple, but must first be explained. The original Decware DNA model, which I built with the A 10P driver, had good results in general, but I felt that it would be worth a try to build the larger >DNA2< model. Simply put, it was like pulling teeth for answers about the increase in size because it affects everything as far as angles/measurements. The Decware site promised to have plans in the future, but that never materialized, so I was on my own. There was a remarkable improvement with the larger DNA2 cabinet, and I used the A 12P driver with this (more on that later). Having said that, bass was still not deep enough at a reasonable volume, and implementing a subwoofer was not as easy as it usually is.
SO my question is this>>> Has anyone else built the DNA2 larger model? What impressions do you have about it?