Horning Alkibiades - Fullrange with very high frequency Tweeter ? - Crossover Network

I am looking for test reports, technical details and the schematic of the Horning Hybrid System model "Alkibiades" (Horning's first loudspeaker model - so I think).

Who can upload this?

The only test report, that I know, was in German's magazine "IMAGE HIFI" issue 3/1995 - for a cover picture of those magazine go to ebay auction
Image HiFi 3 Denon PRA POA DCD-S10 Conrad-Johnson PV10A | eBay

some URLs:
Lowther. - Page 3 - The Art of Sound Forum
Alkibiades Loudspeakers Loudspeaker Manufacturer & Wholesale Supplier From Denmark - Horning Hybrid Systems
Audio Asylum Thread Printer

There are no details on the web arround this loudspeaker.
Thank you very much for your informations.

Attachments

• Horning Alkibiades.jpg
    Horning Alkibiades.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 870
Hi tiefbassuebertr,
If you need to repair them why don't you give them a call,
Tommy Hørning's loudspeakers link here.
I don't need a repair service.
I am just looking for test reports, measuring results and technical details so as the crossover schematic of this first model, as I mentioned already in my first post.
I intend to sell this speakers for a friend in my area without internet.
For this reason (and to find an auction text in detail with the acoustical advantages) I want to have this mentioned informations.
German's magazine IMAGE-hifi don't provide the wanted informations by the Horning Alkibiades SIGNATURE Gold - particularly measurement results you don't find there in general.

Attachments

• Image Hifi 3-1995 Cover.JPG
    Image Hifi 3-1995 Cover.JPG
    21 KB · Views: 683
  • Image Hifi 3-1995 Inhalt.jpg
    Image Hifi 3-1995 Inhalt.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 653
Last edited:

Attachments

• Horning Alkibiades Hochtöner.JPG
    Horning Alkibiades Hochtöner.JPG
    271.6 KB · Views: 623
  • Horning Alkibiades Hochpaß.JPG
    Horning Alkibiades Hochpaß.JPG
    162.2 KB · Views: 602
still going to have ... what, exactly?

check out this URL (German text):
Horning, Modell Alkibiades in Bayern - Esselbach | Lautsprecher & Kopfhörer gebraucht kaufen | eBay Kleinanzeigen

In the meantime I have heard this speaker. For me it is one of the best high resolution speaker, particularly in the low SPL area.

There is a website from the currently owner of this loudspeakers - go to
Stimmkorrektur
and to get contact, go to
http://www.stimmkorrektur.de/Impressum/Impressum.php

Last edited:
check out this URL (German text):
Horning, Modell Alkibiades in Bayern - Esselbach | Lautsprecher & Kopfhörer gebraucht kaufen | eBay Kleinanzeigen

In the meantime I have heard this speaker. For me it is one of the best high resolution speaker, particularly in the low SPL area.

There is a website from the currently owner of this loudspeakers - go to
Stimmkorrektur
and to get contact, go to
Stimmkorrektur - Impressum

The marked link is death in the meantime. Maybe one of the readers have save the description. Or is there a site like the webarchive to get an archived version of this offer?
Thanks for advices.