Both Kirishima finally finished and home!!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Been working hard to get both of these finished before this weekend.
Best friend coming down and we are going to have a music weekend,have a few?? drinks and enjoy a bunch of pairs of speakers.
Will be bringing some of his down with him and we are going to get a "family" picture.Hope my den will fit them all.

Attachments

• DSC01796.jpg
    DSC01796.jpg
    624.5 KB · Views: 899
  • DSC01797.jpg
    DSC01797.jpg
    675.1 KB · Views: 840
little info on the 3 way horn speaker? what is the woofer, and the mid horn? looks big and "airy" :)
that should be my next project, 15" plus some big "£% horn preferably 2 way max 3 way...

Danny
They are cornscalas type C.They are from Bob Crites.You can find them on his web page,he has the plans and will sell you all the parts.They are just a Klipsch Cornwall with some updated parts in them.They have a brighter sound than a full range,but will play at "insane" levels with very little power.The midrange "hit" with drums on rock music is outstanding.

They are cornscalas type C.They are from Bob Crites.You can find them on his web page,he has the plans and will sell you all the parts.They are just a Klipsch Cornwall with some updated parts in them.They have a brighter sound than a full range,but will play at "insane" levels with very little power.The midrange "hit" with drums on rock music is outstanding.

Cornscalas interest me too, can you give more info on how the sound quality compares to your full range speakers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.