Mark Audio A12P SuperPensil Buildlog

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
65 , 85 or 100 liters ?

Supravox 165 GMF

FS 64hz
QTS .39
QE .42
QM 6.2
VAS 40 L
BL 5.6

FWIW, a quick google of DIY section of Supravox's website returns a fairly old school vanilla TQWP enclosure for the 165 - if the resulting performance is anything like a similar one for PHY 8" that I built for a local dealer a few years back, you'd do well to invest the time in developing (or contracting) a more competent design.

http://www.supravox.fr/kits/tqwt165lb.pdf

the PHY was a potentially decent driver -(outside my comfort range, and still needing a tweeter) , but I don't think this enclosure did it justice

tqwt.jpeg

So you ask for help and then take umbridge when it's offered? Since this is somebody else's build thread, a dedicated thread of your own would be sensible. And again, I ask: why those three volumes in particular? We can't advise without information to go on.

A post to an old thread I wish was still active.

I've seen it many times where a poster is advised to start their own thread, and the thread dies. Even Lynn Olson welcomes various discussions, and look, the thread is still alive.
I now live in Thailand where there are very few rules, and yes, it's great.
No more speeding tickets, drive in each others lane and no one to tell me I don't belong.
Watch out for what you wish for.

How are the Alpair12s sounding by the way.
I have mine in a 1 meter TL and am thinking of going to a 1.3 meter line for a little bit more bottom end.
The best,

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.