Full Range freak out

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I will start out by saying I have built several speakers up to this point.They are a pair of cornscala's using Bob Crites parts,a pair of WO32 subs, and a house wreaker sub,along with 4 different center speaker's for my HT finally getting it right the 4th time.:)
I have been doing alot of looking and studying on this site, and finally decided to see what all the fuss about full range was about.I set out to build a pair of Jericho speakers as that was the first plan I found that the wife liked.I spent a little over a week on them and got my fe206en drivers installed today.
All I can say is WOW!! I never knew a single 8 inch driver could sound this good.Bass is almost perfect mids and high's are clear I was just blown away.For total output they can't match my cornscala's and cornwall in my HT but at any sane level will hang with them.
Thanks to all the member's here for posting such great info and being so helpful.I am now a convert ,most likely will never build another speaker that is not full range.
NEXT UP Kirishima hope to get started on these by the end of the week.

Totalcomfort,

I got bitten by the FR bug a couple of years back and it's been fun and a lot of learning. :) Good to know that you've enjoyed the first build and ready to go for more.

Kirishima is reputed to be sonically impressive - look forward to your listening impressions.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.