Decent binding post/plate in UK?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Our friends over the pond have the rather marvellous Parts Express, but it's difficult finding a similar resource here in the UK.

Previously I've had speaker binging plates custom made [CNC screen printed] but it's bloody expensive and I didn't fancy just the standard black plastic/gold plated ones.

I was wondering if there was anywhere here that supplied reasonably nice binding plates, maybe aluminium, brushed, chromed or stained that would accommodate 4mm binding posts?

Personally I buy all my QUALITY binding posts and cabinet screws / port tubes etc from Monacor UK. Those that Wilmslow supply appear to be Monacor but it's nice to have an account with Monacor and get all your bits trade. You'd be surprised the difference in price to what the usual retailers charge!

Another UK supplier of quality binding posts and other components is "hificollective". Both provide superb service and fast delivery.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.