TL-design box for W5-1611sa

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Might be mis-understanding you here, but do you have treated drivers like this in stock?

The 1st has a neo magnet, the 2nd ceramic.

TB-W5-1611eN.jpg

dave

TABAQ...hummm is there a link GL?

I've got my w5 TBs and my front and sides cut didn't have enough off cut for the top and bottoms will need another trip to the hardware store

My local only had 16 mm MDF so I made the necessary adjustments to keep the same internal dimensions

Question will it effect the boxes tuning if I rounded the port opening and front edges asthteticly I think it would be better

What about stuffing it mentioned it need some in the top third what would be best to use

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
I think there is a variant of the TABAQ where it is folded in two (so height is half), keeping the CSA the same. The vent is still a slot vent but is aimed either in the front, or up at top towards the back, depending on whether the fold is at the top or bottom. The vent on top probably gives more bass due to wall loading if placed against a wall.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.