Wild Burrow Betsy Ported Speaker

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Hi

I have done some simulation with BetsyK in a design approach like my TABAQ. The design is very simple, and the simulation looks very promising.

I hope this can be used as inspiration :D

Hi from
Bjorn

Bjohanessen,

Wow, the BetsyK does look very good in the Tabaq! You would be hard pressed to find something else with 95db and performance like this fir $100/pair. It is inspiring but this would be a pretty big Tabaq.

Founder of XSA-Labs
Joined 2012
Paid Member
Dumbledog,
The dimension is the cross section based on driver Sd. The sim has cross section set at 4.8 x Sd. So choose your baffle width to physically fit driver and calculate depth to get area to equal 4.8 x Sd. The specs list Sd ad 29, I assume this is in square inches. So for example, I think assuming a 10 in wide baffle, the depth will be about 11 in. However, you want to avoid a cross section that is close to square, maybe make baffle wider.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.