Alpair 12P Open Baffle/U-Frame with 8" sealed woofer. Passive Cross Over. Pictures

Whatever. I won't use a digital device on my turntables system. Your inability to comprehend written English is staggering. I totally underestimated it while detailing why I used them and why I will continue to do so.

Last edited by a moderator:
They're not insults. They are observations. I stated a simple process of an easy fun build and planet pluto makes up lies and rambles on about what I should do.
I've heard the results of his 12PW work, and want nothing of mine to sound like anything of his with that one that I've heard. He ignores simple explanations and keeps harping on his teabag in the ocean weak posit that I ought to do as he says. Never even once did he suggest anything, and even ignored me stating I checked the crossover points nominal values with these amplifiers and they worked. I did by the way test them with Sumo Ulysses, Rotel 980s, Adcom 5400, SAE X15s, a pair of Breeze class D, and those values didn't come close. He ignores when I stated they work fine with my custom class A pair, and then pretends saying they are useless makes his assertion true.

And now you're upset I don't agree with him like a good sheeple.
Sorry not sorry. I've made and sold customs at many price points for well over 3 decades, and won't agree with him just because I was surprised enough they worked to post about it.
This isn't an insult, it's a question. What's he basing his statements about what I've done with my system on?
I've never seen him in my listening room.

And now you're upset I don't agree with him like a good sheeple.
Sorry not sorry. I've made and sold customs at many price points for well over 3 decades, and won't agree with him just because I was surprised enough they worked to post about it.
This isn't an insult, it's a question. What's he basing his statements about what I've done with my system on?
I've never seen him in my listening room.
I don't always agree with Dave's opinion, but I don't openly insult him, as his experience far outweighs mine when it comes to hifi and speakers. I also don't insult others on this forum, or any other forum. It's ok if other members don't agree with my opinion.

jeff

Reactions: 1 user
As I said, I made no insults. After he ignored my replies and continued harping, I provided examples of such.
Maybe I'm taking it wrong- do you mean me not agreeing with him is insulting him, or me answering him without agreeing with him is insulting him?

Last edited by a moderator: