Any point in breaking in a 2 x 5 TV speaker?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
just wondering if there was Any point at all in breaking in a 2 x 5 inches TV speaker

the speaker in question exactly is a
http://www.compucanjes.com/prod_images/0000014867_1.jpg

At only 5 watts and 16 ohms
I'm running it off of a 400 watt amplifier and playing at really really low volume so I don't overpower the little speaker

it sounds fairly decent for such a small speaker whatever songs I play sound fairly good
there is a bit of bass from it too and because of that I was wondering if there would be any reason at all to break in the speaker (carefully actually)

I'm probably right that the answer's just going to be a simple "No." but I'm just asking so it's perfectly acceptable if no is an answer.

just listening to the amazing magical speaker XD lol no not really
I took out my 12" subwoofer and placed my 2 x 5 in a custom fitting thing (made out of a piece of cardboard) and put it over where the subwoofer went
xD it sounds pretty epic in person and has a nice kick and bump to it
I almost like it more than the big 12" subwoofer... it has just the absolutely perfect amount of sound quality and bass. not too loud and it sounds perfect!
it kinda has an illusion of the sound coming from inside my head and not from the speaker when I sit in the sweet spot in front of the speaker in front of my computer XD

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.