Fountek FR135EX 5" Full Range anyone try these drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
True but, I was hoping some one else has heard them before shelling out over $200.00 for these unheard of speakers. Jm

Bob has a good point, though. I have very specific speaker performance expectations, preferences and musical tastes. What may be the ideal speaker for me might not be the best choice for someone else and vice versa

I have been eyeing Mark Audio drivers for a few years. It's time I actually started listening to them.

And matched pairs of A7.3eN (if i do say so myself).

With only prototypes of A7.3 MOAP in the field, we are only supposing (with very high liklihood) that it is better.

dave

Anybody out there want to fill me in? What exactly are the 7 MOAP? I've been looking at wide range and full range drivers for a few months now. I also posted in other areas relating to Fostex, Mark Audio, etc. I'm leaning toward paper or composite fibers vs. metal. My design ideas are still that; ideas only (not ready to pull the trigger). Also, price range is not yet set.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.