Daitone clons anyone try these drivers? Plus were's the visaton b200?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello there. I have a link to the Diatone clon. upgrades sold on e-bay:confused:? Has Anyone had any luck or have tryed these drivers? They look very nice with leather surrounds kinda different:eek:? Please let me know? Here's a link.
pair 2pcs HiEND 6.5inch fullrange DIATONE P610 CL0N upgrade version ,better 50% | eBay

Also does anyone know were I could buy a pair of visaton B200 drivers at:scratch:? I am looking at buying them in dec. for a christmas :xmastree: gift for my self:D. I know e-speakers.com no longer has them on their web page? I have tryed leaving meassges and leaving e-mails no luck:down:? Are they still selling drivers on thier web site? Please let me know thanks jeff

Those are two really good drivers. Or at least the real Diatones, don't know about the copies, though. You can get the Diatone "Memorial" from EIFL EXPORT HOME PAGE,vacuum tube,valve,amplifier,speaker,mail-order sales when they have a pair or two for sale. You can also check ebay...

I bought my pair of the B200 from espeakers.com years ago. If they don't have them why don't you try Partsexpress.com, as recently they have become a Visaton dealer. I didn't see any B200, but check with them and see if they may start to carry them in the future or recommend that they do so.

ha? are you stupid or am I?

I repeated your question, so you know that I am not talking about diatone, which I know nothing about, but I offered you a link where someone is selling B200! cheaply! what else do you want?

I do not need help! especially not from you! who asks for help and even he get answer to his question comes back with some bs!

I am out!

next time use the quote button! Then there is no confusion. :)

Anyway, I don't think those particular drivers are available anymore. I thought e-speakers.com sold the B200 but I don't see it there anymore.

Those are two really good drivers. Or at least the real Diatones, don't know about the copies, though. You can get the Diatone "Memorial" from EIFL EXPORT HOME PAGE,vacuum tube,valve,amplifier,speaker,mail-order sales when they have a pair or two for sale. You can also check ebay...

I bought my pair of the B200 from espeakers.com years ago. If they don't have them why don't you try Partsexpress.com, as recently they have become a Visaton dealer. I didn't see any B200, but check with them and see if they may start to carry them in the future or recommend that they do so.

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Thanks for the link. Wow alot of money for a pair of them. jeff

Nice to see that someone is still interested in B200's. After the initial OB hype, they were somehow...forgotten. I wanted to get rid of them many times..but somehow I always got back to listening to them...even right now. Their sound somehow reminds me on a "vintage" sound....

Here they are. Sorry for a poor pic quality.

Attachments

• 2012-09-25 22.05.40.jpg
    2012-09-25 22.05.40.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 318
I'm listening to the Diatone P610 Clon(es) as we speak and I can assure you that they are truly amazing for the price. As a matter of fact, they just great regardless of price.

I have them in Nagaoka-style DBR cabs. Someone I know has them in TQWP and he is also quite impressed by them. He also happens to have the Alnico PM-610 and the little Clons are in fact better than his older version.

The midrange is spot-on with my lil' 6C45 single ended amp. Highs go high enough for me and the bass is tuneful and goes quite low with these cabs. Highly recommended.:)

I'm listening to the Diatone P610 Clon(es) as we speak and I can assure you that they are truly amazing for the price. As a matter of fact, they just great regardless of price.

I have them in Nagaoka-style DBR cabs. Someone I know has them in TQWP and he is also quite impressed by them. He also happens to have the Alnico PM-610 and the little Clons are in fact better than his older version.

The midrange is spot-on with my lil' 6C45 single ended amp. Highs go high enough for me and the bass is tuneful and goes quite low with these cabs. Highly recommended.:)

Can you sent me so more info on these drivers and the cabinets your using them in? I am still looking at using them for a bedroom set. Jm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.