Alpair 6M Gen 3?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Mark:

this could be as good an opportunity as any to discuss your current product development strategy and anticipated manufacturing / delivery schedules.

busy boy these you are - I'm not sure whether congrats in order, or a gentle reminder to "be careful what you wish for"? ;)

Mark:

this could be as good an opportunity as any to discuss your current product development strategy and anticipated manufacturing / delivery schedules.

busy boy these you are - I'm not sure whether congrats in order, or a gentle reminder to "be careful what you wish for"? ;)

Hi Chris
We are busy making drivers for Australia, China, EU, Japan, New Zealand and Singapore.

MAOP drivers for Japan are in demand. Another 50 pairs are being built next month (serial numbers 0027 to 0077). There will be a MAOP version of Alpair 7 also destined for Japan.

The USA (Madisound) latest production is boarding a ship next week.

Madisound new stock:
80 X Alpair 12P drivers. (many pre-ordered).
72 X Alpair 6P drivers.
72 X CHR-70 Brushed Metal drivers.

Cheers
Mark.

Last edited:
Mark - have you resolved your issue with HDMI connectivity between the MacMini and the Onkyo, or have you just learned to accept (end eventually love) its idiosyncrasies? :D

I certainly have with the goofy GUI on the AppleTV - particularly navigating the search screen with the cute little but awkward to use remote - thought I'd never say this about a remote, but a few more buttons might help speed up the process.

Mark - have you resolved your issue with HDMI connectivity between the MacMini and the Onkyo, or have you just learned to accept (end eventually love) its idiosyncrasies? :D

I certainly have with the goofy GUI on the AppleTV - particularly navigating the search screen with the cute little but awkward to use remote - thought I'd never say this about a remote, but a few more buttons might help speed up the process.

Hi Chis (Guys),
Its an early start for me (6am) as I'm at the factory getting allot of changes to tooling sorted out, so I'll try to find more time to add my learning experiences to:

http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/markaudio/216073-marks-new-home-set-up-4.html

Cheers
Mark

I suspect exactly the same applies. Both have apparently recieved the arrestors like most of the other drivers in the MA range, but there doesn't appear to be any further changes planned at the moment. I suspect the existing range will stay reasonably stable for a little while now, although the CHP will hopefully get a bit of an upgrade.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.