New digs and old...no VINTAGE! Gear.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Moved finally and got my rig setup again.

well not quite again. :(

Lost the i12 and dm 302s to the pawn shop, no income for 6 months asks its price and i paid.

however im currently running the HT320 into a HK 330A through the oem 5 1/4" fullrange ob things.

Listening to Bach's toccata and fugue in d minor and im not unsatisfied.

im sure analitically the frequency response is terrible and the cardboard baffles are wreaking havoc, yada yada yada.

I'm missing the organ fundamentals but i can tell its a huge thing in a big space and all the pipes come through from the main console.

Christmas oratorio: Massed voices sound flat, smooshed together but in a big space weird right? The brass and oboes are okay.

Best song title EVA! Air on a G string: its nice. If my memory serves me its a little flat compared to the old setup in the other space.

Summary? Def lovin the OB speaker thing. Might have to get something good and make some sawdust.

def gonna try some el70's in a bib first tho.

Attachments

• 2012-07-23_10-18-20_232.jpg
    2012-07-23_10-18-20_232.jpg
    491.8 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.