My New Audio Nirvana Drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I find that good people don't always interact successfully, even face to face. We're complex. Trying to keep a lid on things when it's anonymous and on the internet must be a real challenge and I think we are lucky to have such a strong Moderating team.

And I would like to see Melon back on board too.

AN open baffle- What is the best final size?

Darn! I have been thinking a 15" AN OB would be the perfect step for me. I read this thread eagerly from the beginning looking forward to posting questions about best final configuration. And ran into this cliff hanger!!

Thread appears dead. Does anyone know what he ended up with as best size and placement for a single AN 15 on an open baffle?

I have followed Bud's advice to date and Enabled existing speakers (and enclosures) with great results. In my limited exposure they perform better than most commercial grade speakers. I will absolutely use Bud's recipe for the AN 15s, and based on the confirmation from this thread, no question go directly to OB.

Any suggestions on where best to see more actual listening results with AN OB would be most appreciated.

I'll also PM Bud to get MH email and ask the OP where he landed. Thanks to all who participated in this thread.. it was very useful.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.