Whats the best way to break in new Alpair 6-p drivers?

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello all. I finally gave in and bought a pair of the mark audio paper drivers:up:. I was wondering what kinda music do I play at low volume for 100 hours of break in:confused:. I will be building the pencil 6-p boxes for theses drivers:D. I hope this is what I have been looking for in a fullrange driver? I have heard nothing but, good things about mark audio fullrange drivers :cool:. I will let everyone know how it turns out but for now I need to break the drivers in the right way. It will take acouple of months due to other projects. JM

Last edited:
IIRC from other threads Mark advises avoiding bass heavy or music with repetitive structures. So vocal music, soft jazz, acoustic music should be fine at low volumes. Also he said like 6 hours at a time for the smaller drivers, followed by an hour's break.

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.