Revised Frugal-Horn.com

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Looks good. I may have to build some of Mk 3's, I've got some left over 5/8" MDF from my Aiko build, they look fantastically easy to build. My jig saw should make fast work of those curves. From looking at it it would have a long name indeed. I'd say a big vent mass loaded tapped horn, or something like that. Such a long name for something so simple looking

Why were so many of the spawn horns archived? I seems to remember a lot more

It's just a tapped hypex corner-horn with an internal choke. Or 'horn' if you prefer.

Re the latter, as it says in the text, because most are obsolete since the drivers they were designed for were discontinued some time ago. Strictly speaking the MA cabinets currently listed should probably be pulled, since they were for the 1st generation units, while the EL70 enclosures are very much under a stay of execution, since there aren't all that many left. If we'd pulled those, there wouldn't have been anything remaining though, so they're still there as a temporary measure.

Last edited:
Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.