Recommendation for Casters and Terminal Cup - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Full Range

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 11th April 2011, 03:52 PM   #1
diyAudio Member

Default Recommendation for Casters and Terminal Cup

I'm working on a pair of corner horns and as a result have a couple specific needs. Does anyone have a recommendation on good casters that could be used to move the speakers easily and still have good coupling to the floor? Perhaps something that could be replaceable with spikes? I'm afraid once they get in the corner, it will be hard to move them out.

Also, I need a nice speaker terminal cup that will allow me to efficiently route wires down the outside of the cabinet. Something with recessed binding posts at a 45 degree angle, so I can get most of the connector (banana lets assume) inside the speaker so all I have to worry about is the width of the wire running down the side of the cabinet. Any recommendations? Most the ones I see online look rather cheap... I suppose I could use the cup and replace the connectors.

Thanks!

Hide this!Advertise here!