Recommendation for Casters and Terminal Cup

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
I'm working on a pair of corner horns and as a result have a couple specific needs. Does anyone have a recommendation on good casters that could be used to move the speakers easily and still have good coupling to the floor? Perhaps something that could be replaceable with spikes? I'm afraid once they get in the corner, it will be hard to move them out.

Also, I need a nice speaker terminal cup that will allow me to efficiently route wires down the outside of the cabinet. Something with recessed binding posts at a 45 degree angle, so I can get most of the connector (banana lets assume) inside the speaker so all I have to worry about is the width of the wire running down the side of the cabinet. Any recommendations? Most the ones I see online look rather cheap... I suppose I could use the cup and replace the connectors.

Thanks!

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.