3D sound - Page 2 - diyAudio
Go Back   Home > Forums > Loudspeakers > Full Range

Please consider donating to help us continue to serve you.

Ads on/off / Custom Title / More PMs / More album space / Advanced printing & mass image saving

Old 7th March 2012, 06:38 PM   #11
fakeout is offline fakeout  Canada
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DYNABLASTERTUNERS View Post
try the flatconed 3" or 4" Tangband and you will see what 4D Sound is
Really? No joke?

BTW, does anyone know the name of that German engineer I mentioned in my previous post? Or the name of the technology used in that radio play?
Old 7th March 2012, 07:05 PM   #12
Elias is offline Elias  Finland
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerryo View Post
I wasn't sure which Forum to put this in so I thougth I would start here.

In a recent interview on BBC radio 4 a Professor Choueriri from Princeton University demonstrated a new (patented) method of acheiving a 3D sound field with 2 speakers using a new filter that he has designed. He claims that it will be very simple to introduce and cheap. It works in the same way as the miniambio in that it controls the crosstalk between the 2 channels of a stereo recording.
Any one else come across this? Any thoughts?

Hi,

Search for cross talk cancelling. There are many systems. One implementation is Ambiophonics

Try Ambiophonics with your speakers

- Elias
Old 7th March 2012, 08:59 PM   #13
diyAudio Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fakeout View Post
Really? No joke?

BTW, does anyone know the name of that German engineer I mentioned in my previous post? Or the name of the technology used in that radio play?
I tell you, for me it's the all time bestbuy, because it does something that no other Fullranger can do(and I have many of them all sizes and Brands), it goes beyond 3D but FAST allignment is a must!(Fullrange And Subwoofer Technology) because you got to cut them at about 400-600Hz(or 1kHz with 6dB) if you want it to go louder without distortions, it's a midhigh module that materialises new sonic dimensions
6moons audio reviews: Boenicke Audio SLS
AUDIOMANUFACTURE ULTIMATE GRADE MUSICAL PLAYBACK INSTRUMENTS AND RECORDINGS

And I really can't imagine a better driver for electro music, it's ridicuolous and funny what it does
I don't know how to explain it, but also the bass has more dimensionality in space then with other widerangers, for hometheater is that maybe the best driver on planet maybe intergalactic sonic uper beamer

bemas wide, sweet spot is almost in the whole room, and real narrower sweetspot turns the whole room into soundstage, you float in sound and sound floats around you, new experience for senses

I haven't yet heard RAAL ribbons, but I think it's very close hehe

Last edited by DYNABLASTERTUNERS; 7th March 2012 at 09:29 PM.
Old 7th March 2012, 09:46 PM   #14
diyAudio Member

original box about 300ml and i haven't had time to make propper enclosures, because it sounded allready perfect(bass units were under desk from the floor raised with some books), and then, because what happiness they give, gave it to a friend to listen, and now they are at one another friend waiting to be enjoyed, it's a supersonic drug hahahaa
Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size.

the character of sound is brighter, but i would say they are very detailed, and... no i can't describe what dimension they make you got to hear and feel how they projects the happening of music dimension in the room, soundbeamers

Can't wait to heard them again

PS: one neighbours baby has cried all day long, and then my friend whom i gave those flat aliante TB, has taken the babykid to his room where the TB's played some jazzy relaxing music and he at once stoped crying and become happy and started to clap with his tiny hands because he also feeled this super soundfield lol and then he carried him out and he starts crying again, then he took him again to listen to mini aliante

if I had to chose between flat TB und Coral Flat 5II(behind TB in picture) I would/t know which to chose, both are marvelous
this is gonna be delight to watch with TB
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gegU3...&feature=share
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPoHP...&feature=share

Last edited by DYNABLASTERTUNERS; 7th March 2012 at 10:13 PM.
Old 8th March 2012, 01:19 AM   #15
diyAudio Member

I've found new review!
6moons audio reviews: Boenicke Audio B10

Hide this!Advertise here!