Looking for moth audio drivers

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hello everybody its been a long time. I am looking for a pair of moth audio raw drivers only. I am building a pair in memory of my friend who played the first fullrange speakers for me moth auido:drool::up::sing: in 2000. That was the first time I have ever heard such true pure music flow from a driver but, could not buy the speakers. So that is in a nut shell please help me out. Thanks again and god bless jm.:)

Official Court Jester
Joined 2003
Paid Member
yup

he'll take nothing less than that ......

:rofl:

beware .... he'll soon start to preach toobz ......

Attachments

• St Stephen.jpg
    St Stephen.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 190
HA I know you guys are trying to be funny:). Well back to the question? Does anyone have a pair of moth audio drivers I could buy untouched and untweaked? This is in memory of a friend of mine:(. Please e-mail me. I have nothing to trade. :DThanks again and god bless jm

Well the last time I heard them was in 2001. Not to long after the company folded? If I ever get a pair?? I will compair next to the fostex Fe 206en drivers and let you know?:scratch2: All I can remeber is very natural and smooth sounding across the board useing tube amps.:D Jm

I would like to know who this papa is?:confused: What does it have to do with my org. question?:confused: Please explain this? :confused:All I was doing was asking for someone to sell me or point me were to buy a pair of moth audio drivers. This is in memory of a late friend. Again please if someone has a pair of lightly used or new moth audio drivers sitting around I would like to buy them.:) Please e-mail me. Thanks jm

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.