diyAudio

diyAudio (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/)
-   Full Range (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/)
-   -   keele line array, bad start... (http://www.diyaudio.com/forums/full-range/180902-keele-line-array-bad-start.html)

adason 11th January 2011 12:19 AM

keele line array, bad start...

3 Attachment(s)
I was about to embark on making a don keele's type line array, since I already have 200 small tweeters, this time I ordered box of 3" midranges, Aurasound NS3-194-16A, this is what I found in front of the doors today...

Budgie 11th January 2011 12:44 AM

Ouch.

SY 11th January 2011 03:09 AM

I feel for you.:mad:

fatbattery 11th January 2011 03:43 AM

I dont get it Did you acually find them spread out all over the floor like that?

bear 11th January 2011 03:45 AM

Time to put in a claim...

:(

Of course you don't collect, the shipper does... but if it was Madisound (?) they ought to make good on the missing drivers before they collect... maybe... contact them...?

Good luk.

_-_-bear

Godzilla 11th January 2011 03:55 AM

That sucks! Yes, email madisound the pics and call them. they will see it as an opportunity to get some good publicity on diyaudio for sure by sending you new drivers or somehow making good on their shipment to you.

Zilla

adason 11th January 2011 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fatbattery (Post 2428967)
I dont get it Did you acually find them spread out all over the floor like that?

exactly, the pics are how I find the package before I touch anything

adason 11th January 2011 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Godzilla (Post 2428980)
That sucks! Yes, email madisound the pics and call them. they will see it as an opportunity to get some good publicity on diyaudio for sure by sending you new drivers or somehow making good on their shipment to you.

Zilla

I did, will see.

adason 11th January 2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bear (Post 2428970)
Time to put in a claim...

:(

Of course you don't collect, the shipper does... but if it was Madisound (?) they ought to make good on the missing drivers before they collect... maybe... contact them...?

Good luk.

_-_-bear

Why would shipper collect? Shipper (Madisound) did not loose any money, I did.
Will see, I contacted both, Fedex and Madisound. Will keep you posted.

fatbattery 11th January 2011 11:33 AM

That is unbeleivable Our postys are bad in australia. But that .. that is unbeleivable. I would wait for him to come back and slap him.Well not really. Mine leaves my parcels in my box and in the last few months the next store neibours decided to steal the parcels so I had to get a box. Maybe you might want to think about a box. They couldnt do that to a post office. Perhaps somebody had a go at the box after they delivered it and got interupted. Any missing?