Pioneer B20 build - Help

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
Hi!

I've convinced my dad to try building something with the Pioneer B20. It's cheap and we're buying from Parts Express i think.

But there are some questions...
Is this the tweeter that shall be used? Goldwood GT-1005 Wide Dispersion Piezo Tweeter | Parts-Express.com
What L-pad or resistor should i use? Isn't an L-pad a switchable resistor?

And finally, what enclosure should be used?

We're trying to keep the costs as low as possible since it's just a funny thing to try. I will probably make a build-thread when we get started.

//Niklas

Hi!

I've convinced my dad to try building something with the Pioneer B20. It's cheap and we're buying from Parts Express i think.

But there are some questions...
Is this the tweeter that shall be used? Goldwood GT-1005 Wide Dispersion Piezo Tweeter | Parts-Express.com
What L-pad or resistor should i use? Isn't an L-pad a switchable resistor?

And finally, what enclosure should be used?

We're trying to keep the costs as low as possible since it's just a funny thing to try. I will probably make a build-thread when we get started.

//Niklas

The shipping to sweden is gonna be somewhere round $80. Its stops being cheap and cheerful right there. Been there, done that ;)

Regards /Bo

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.