Best-looking fullrange driver

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.
frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
You like the looks of your EL70. This one is even prettier.

EL70eN-upfacing600.jpg

dave

frugal-phile™
Joined 2001
Paid Member
That's a nice one, dave!
I'd like to know the differences between enabled and non-enabled, could you possibly tell me that in email?

To quote someone else "this is a whole 'nuther driver".

I have a pair of treated & untreated in the same mMar-Kel boxes for anyone that wants to come by and compare.

It is possible to say what is happening (greater downward dynamic range), but you have to hear to Grok what it really means.

dave

To quote someone else "this is a whole 'nuther driver".

I have a pair of treated & untreated in the same mMar-Kel boxes for anyone that wants to come by and compare.

It is possible to say what is happening (greater downward dynamic range), but you have to hear to Grok what it really means.

dave

It's too bad i live too far from you. But if i'm still interested in audio when i get older i might come for a visit ;)

I've never seen a Coral in person. What is the material of that white ring in front of the frame? It's quite deep. Don't know if it cause some reflections just like rear-mounted without chamfering the baffle hole.

The phase plug is unique, no doubt. Looks like a carambola (starfruit).

Status
This old topic is closed. If you want to reopen this topic, contact a moderator using the "Report Post" button.