Frugel-Horn Mk3

Hello Rod,

Nice pair just goes to show that you don't have to use veneer to make something look good. Watching the BBC 'money for nothing' programme I see a lady in Brighton who does similar stuff and a guy in south London who creates geometric designs and gets them printed on to fabric as well as paper.

I've had my FH3's for about 7 years now and they've just taken a leap forward after building Mick Feuerbacher's two resistor 3886 amp.

Best single driver speakers since sliced bread :)

Cheers

Thanks Stuey,

Nice of you to comment.

My little set up continues to amaze me, yesterday Tangerine Dreams 'Rubycon' CD arrived. I'm a long time fan used to go to their concerts when they came over here. And wow listening to it again after so many years I realise how far ahead those three guys are, even more so now. So many other people jumped on their band wagon and failed to get anywhere near them.

Cheers

Hello again! :)

My speakers are starting to look like speakers! I'm about to fill them with fluff, but the description of how much in each "zone" is not that obvious to me.

I have a Alpair 7, so "blue + orange + 20-40g". It says 30g in the PDF. Does that apply to each of the "green" and "orange" polyfluff zones?
Which would mean I have 30g + 30g+ (20-30)g? Or is it 15g + 15g + (20-30)g?

https://www.frugal-horn.com/downloa...vDhBHIX7zjnpTX4clvLBi44vOUsKQQgdxM0Vu7o03QG84

Best regards,
Fredrik :)